TMG STAFF SAY:
Bataleon's softer flexing all-mountain board. Well suited to an intermediate rider that wants to push their skills and progress to the next level, or the advanced rider that wants performance, but also likes to butter around on slushy days. Got big feet? Try the Whatever Wide.
The name says it all. The Whatever is an all around freestyle board that does everything, and does it well. Whatever the terrain, whatever the conditions, the Whatever drops in this season with an updated shape, featuring3BT withSideKick Tips.
- Directional twin shape provides drive in turns, + easy switch riding.
- Mid flexing. Control and forgiveness combined.
- Bataleon's Triple Base Technology (3BT) for a catch free ride.
- Lightweight wood core with carbon stringer for added pop
- PROFILE: CAMBER with Twin 3BT
- BASE: SUPER SLICK X (EXTRUDED)
- FLEX: 4/10
- ABILITY LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE
- RIDING STYLE: ALL MOUNTAIN
- LENGTHS: 154CM, 157CM
- WAIST WIDTH: 25.1 (154CM), 25.3 (157CM)
- TMG SUGGESTED WEIGHT RANGE: 60-75KG (154), 70-85KG (157)
- Base colours vary between sizes. Contact Us for more info.
SIZE CHARTS | CALL OR EMAIL US (02) 8068 6385