TMG STAFF SAY:
Jamie Anderson's go to fun board. When she's not competing, she's chasing powder on the Free Spirit. Built short & wide, with a tapered shape, and set-back 3" for a dream run in powder.
A directional floaty nose and solid width underfoot makes riding in powder effortless. Short contacts, a deep sidecut and a turned up tail make this board ideal for tight trees and carving freestyle fun. Take an enlightened flight with Jamie Anderson's environmentally friendly Free Spirit.
- Directional snowboard.
- Tapered shape, built wide for effortless floatation.
- Mid flexing. Control & forgiveness combined.
- Designed to be ridden upto 5cm shorter than your regular snowboard.
- Magne-traction edges. More contact points = unreal edge hold on ice.
- GNU's C3 camber profile for stable carves & added float in powder.
- Sustainably harvested wood core. Strong & poppy.
- PROFILE: C3 camber - Camber dominant hybrid.
- BASE: SINTERED
- FLEX: 5/10
- RIDING STYLE: POWDER & GROOMERS
- ABILITY LEVEL: INT-ADVNACED
- LENGTHS: 143CM
- WAIST WIDTH: 25.5CM (143)
- TMG SUGGESTED WEIGHT RANGE: 55-75KG (143)
SIZE CHARTS | CALL OR EMAIL US (02) 8068 6385