TMG STAFF SAY:
The 1 board quiver for the intermediate to advanced, freestyle minded rider. A mid-flexing twin that handles it all and gives you more power on your heel side thanks to it's level 2 Asymmetric shape & core.
An unreal high performance ASYM design hand-built by snowboarders using powerful, poppy environmentally friendly materials. A go to for Blake Paul this one is perfect for anything from Jackson Hole big mountain freestyle to small mountain jibbing all summer at Mt Hood. Push the limits of what is possible on a snowboard and feel great doing it.
- ASYM twin snowboard.
- Mid flexing. Control & forgiveness combined.
- Asymmetric shape provides more power to your heel side turns and naturally evens out your riding.
- Magne-traction edges. More contact points = unreal edge hold on ice.
- GNU's C2X hybrid profile for stable carves, playfulness in the park & float in powder.
- Sustainably harvested wood core. Strong & poppy.
- PROFILE: C2X hybrid - Rocker & camber combined.
- BASE: SINTERED
- FLEX: 5/10
- RIDING STYLE: ALL MTN / PARK
- ABILITY LEVEL: INT-ADVANCED
- LENGTHS: 155W, 158W
- WAIST WIDTH: 26.5CM (155W), 26.8CM (158W)
- TMG SUGGESTED WEIGHT RANGE: 65-85KG (155W), 75-95KG (158W)
SIZE CHARTS | CALL OR EMAIL US (02) 8068 6385