Beast is best. The Airblaster Beast Bib Pants are in our opinion, the most functional and comfortable piece of snowboarding kit out there... 30k waterproofing and 20k breathability means you are protected from the elements while staying perfectly snug, with no excess sweat up in your junk. They sit just right, with room to bust out that method off the hip, and feature plenty of pockets for the backcountry touring enthusiast. Beast is best!
- 30K mm waterproofing
- 20K g/m breathability
- 2 Layer Fully Seam Taped Beast construction
- Relaxed fit with articulated knees
- 2 Layer Shell
- 2 Layer Fully Seam Taped Beast Construction
- 2 Layer Eco-Vortex with stretch Eco-Vortex at seat and knees
- Rudolf Biofinish 80/50 FC-Free-Eco-DWR
- Laminated storm flaps with welded bar tacks
- Adjustable elastic shoulder straps
- 2 way zipper at Center Front - easy pee-zy!
- Integrated heavy duty woven nylon waist belt
- Mesh-lined zippered leg vents
- Printed taffeta lining
- Hidden draw cord at lower leg hem, for optimal cuff cinch
- 5 zippered pockets
- Elastic lower leg gaiters with lace hook
- Ladder lock side body adjustments
- Beast trims package
- Lasercut Hypalon Beast patch at chest
WATERPROOF RATING: 30K.
BREATHABILITY RATING: 20K.
INSULATION: 0g Shell + Waffle Wick.
Sizing (Weight in lbs, Height in inches)