The 1 board quiver for the mountain focused rider who loves carving, devouring powder and dashing through the trees. The mid-wide waist width accommodates bigger feet.
The Omni is a sleek and nimble directional board that can step up when challenged. Equally comfortable on fresh groomers or in deep powder, this board will not disappoint.
- Lightweight full wood core
- Carbon stringers add stability & increase pop
- Hyper Glide base - the standard sintered base that’s tough and fast, and faster when waxed.
- Dual Radial Super Tubes (DRST) - Features six hollow carbon core inserts parallel to the board radius for extra power transfer to the edge.
- The directional outline combined with FREERIDE 3BT uplift in the nose provides drive in carves and increased float in pow.
SHAPE: Directional. Tapered and set-back for more drive, float & all round performance.
PROFILE: Camber + Freeride 3BT. Traditional camber for maximum edge hold, with moderate uplift and a narrow centerbase for lightning fast edge changes.
BASE: Hyper Glide Sintered. Bataleon's standard sintered base that’s tough and fast, and faster when waxed.
CORE: Light. 50-50 Swiss paulownia and poplar woods blend for optimal strength to weight properties.
FLEX: 6/10. Mid-stiff. Enough hold for the most demanding conditions.
RIDING STYLE: All-mountain. Rip this thing everywhere, especially on crisp groomers and in deep powder.
ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate - Advanced.
WAIST WIDTH: 25.5cm (154cm), 25.7cm (158cm), 25.8cm (162cm)
SUGGESTED WEIGHT RANGE: 60-80kg (154cm), 70-90kg (158cm), 80-100kg+ (162cm)
Base colours vary between sizes. Contact Us for more info.