One of the wildest, and most stylish men in snowboarding, Halldor Helgason created this board to rule the park... But it's no noodle... The Halldor Pro is also capable of ripping around the rest of the mountain thanks to an upgraded core and a fast base. The wide version is perfect for guys with 11+ size feet.
Halldor Helgason does it all on his pro model. Whether you’re into responsible carving or sending the pro line like there is no tomorrow, the Halldor pro will support you. Don’t let landings get in the way of your dreams!
- Lightweight full wood core
- Ultra Glide base - the fastest sintered base available
- Dual Radial Super Tubes (DRST) - Features six hollow carbon core inserts parallel to the board radius for extra power transfer to the edge
- The true twin outline combined with TWIN 3BT uplift in the nose & tail provides park performance both ways (switch & regular)
- Available as a matching set with the Switchback Halldor Pro bindings
SHAPE: True Twin. A centered sidecut & flex; perfectly balanced for park & freestyle riding.
PROFILE: Camber + Twin 3BT. Traditional camber for maximum pop, with freestyle focused Twin 3BT uplift.
BASE: Ultra Glide Sintered. Maximum molecular content for a hardened sintered base that hauls ass.
CORE: Light. 50-50 Swiss paulownia and poplar woods blend for optimal strength to weight properties.
FLEX: 5/10. The happy medium. Soft enough to press, stable enough to carve and hit bigger jumps.
RIDING STYLE: Park/Freestyle. Jumps, rails & flat-ground tricks, this board handles it all.
ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate - Advanced.
WAIST WIDTH: 24.6cm (151cm), 25.3cm (157cm)
SUGGESTED WEIGHT RANGE: 50-70kg (151cm), 75-95kg (157cm)
Base colours vary between sizes. Contact Us for more info.